Monday 18 January 2016

Poem by Corey van lockridge

I put my ear to the Earth
Our heart beats are one
Let go
... I am a drop of water in the ocean that is the universe
You see me once it rains
I flow through the air
As I flow through time and space
Rarely will I ever return to the same place
I always have been and always will be
You will not always see me
You see a cloud
You see it has been
The rain comes
Cloud is gone?
Or just in new form
Reach out and touch me.
But you won’t feel me
This instrument of mine
Is a precious vehicle
A priceless, worthless instrument
Sometimes this instrument is a hinders
For the being inside
A being of energy
The same energy that makes your whole world move
I am the being
Making music through this instrument
My expression
The instrument is flesh
I, am
I feel my own energy
Do you feel it
Do you hear my it
Listen
Listen
Listen
I make moments to feel my new form
I come into now
Being stillness I move
Melt into
Rocks
Grass
Animals
Water
Air
Creation
All from star dust
And moved by energy

No comments:

Post a Comment